Are you considering adoption but don’t know where to start? Have you started the adoption process but have a lot of questions and fears? Are you an adoptive momma and feel different than other moms?
In Adoption Adventure Travel Guide: Tales and Tips From an Adoptive Momma, adoption advocate Holly Nicole James gives a fresh new look into the process of adoption and answers all the questions you have and those you didn’t even know to ask. As an adoptive mom herself, Holly not only tells her story of adoption, but also leaves you with a practical guide for navigating the adoption process. Through personal stories, humor, encouragement, and a step-by-step look at the adoption process and adoption terms, she shows you how to do more than just survive adoption, but how to make it an adventure of a lifetime.
In this ebook, you will learn:
• How to decide which avenue of adoption is right for you and your family
• How to choose an adoption agency
• How to create a family book that will get your profile looked at by birth mothers and RAS committees
• How to navigate Child Protective System and the legal system
• How to embrace being the type of mom that you are
Adoption can be filled with anxiety and the fear of the unknown, and parenthood in general can be scary. But having the right tools and another adoptive momma cheering you on can make the path so much smoother to navigate.